Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i was wondering. why do people think altezza and clearouts look cool? what exactly about cheap tail light mods make people think that looks cool? post any other comments while ur at it. everytime i see a prelude with that i want to cringe.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
haha. Altezza's rock! I just can't afford them.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Transparent said:
the Toyota Altezza......right?
no? I really like the taillights. Its one of my favorite mods to do. Why wouldn't u? If u don't, your car is just stock and that isn't cool.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
VtecPMP said:
ya stock is no good
if your stock, u just ain't cool.

·
Registered
526 Posts
ganjgremlin said:
hey, i was wondering. why do people think altezza and clearouts look cool? what exactly about cheap tail light mods make people think that looks cool? post any other comments while ur at it. everytime i see a prelude with that i want to cringe.

Well in my opinion altezza lights are pure rice...even though they were "in" a while back but the Toyota Altezza car is a cool car but they look like civics and i dont like civics :aww

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
the altezzas are hot. i can see girls drooling all over the place when i drive around with mine. they love knowing i have an ebay account and 90 dollars to waste. it's all pimp factor my friend.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Because people don't want to look stock and don't have money to afford nicer stuff (lips, JDM parts etc) so they can spend 100 bucks and buy some Altezza's and look different then the rest yet still keep it cheap

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You mentioned clearouts.

Well basically it is a CUSTOM alternative to altezzas. Anyway the yellow parts in taillights look nasty so by removing it it cleans up the rear of the car and makes it look real nice. here is a pic of my car...now dont try and tell me this is "rice" or any bullshit-you know you love it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
WillyG said:
You mentioned clearouts.

Well basically it is a CUSTOM alternative to altezzas. Anyway the yellow parts in taillights look nasty so by removing it it cleans up the rear of the car and makes it look real nice. here is a pic of my car...now dont try and tell me this is "rice" or any bullshit-you know you love it.
YO!!!! The lude is hot as hell!!!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
what is with you guys and your unoriginal jokes. i cant even tell u how many times i heard..."so i put on my type-r decal and was expecting 10 hp but got nothing" or "yea i got 5 hp from my altezzas" its just not funny anymore, make up your own jokes and stop jacking them from people/

1 - 20 of 70 Posts