Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weineck Cobra 780ci Limited Edition

I'll I can say is WOW! 1100bhp @ 7000rpm & 1300 lb/ft tq @ 5600rpm!

You can read the rest, and find the highres-pics here...

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
bojacks said:
780ci to liters is 12.7 liters..... 12.7!!!!!! jesusssss i'm assuming its a v8.. so imagine almost a 2 liter bottle for every cylinder volume.... WOW
Actually, it's 12.9L according to the article. It is a v8.

It's also making 1,[email protected]7,000rpms with an 8,000rpm limiter (imagine a near 13L motor spinning this high :eek ) and 1,300lb-ft [email protected] 5,600rpms N/A. No power adder.

Impressive. Not a fan of the scoop but it's functional. Funny thing is, it's a German company building this....not American.

·
Registered
849 Posts
5.0 said:
Actually, it's 12.9L according to the article. It is a v8.

It's also making 1,[email protected]7,000rpms with an 8,000rpm limiter (imagine a near 13L motor spinning this high :eek ) and 1,300lb-ft [email protected] 5,600rpms N/A. No power adder.

Impressive. Not a fan of the scoop but it's functional. Funny thing is, it's a German company building this....not American.
my bad, i just used google calculator. i can't even imagin that beast, pure N/A POWER! damn germans they are killing everything in the HP WARS!

man someone needs to put a video of this beast

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
liljoker said:
that thing is nice. man all that power, that car is gonna do some serious damage(especially to people :D ).
I like this part.
.....From now on, any form of human conversation is impossible!.....
They're talking about after the car is started up:D. That sounds like a mean/loud sounding mofo.

Only 15 of these will be built.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
ThirdLane said:
wow. 0-300kmp/h in 10 seconds! crazy. imagine this beast when the road gets little slippery.
I don't think it needs to be slippery... 1300 lb.ft of torque... dear God... How does this thing NOT liquify the tires at 1/4 throttle... haha

~Peace

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.