Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
It looks like they tried burning it or something, sorry for your lost...it that was my car i prolly won't know what to so...its hurts me to see someone's car like that...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I am really sorry about it.. If it happen to me, I will kill the MF who did that to my car........Hopefully, your insurance will help you get another car.......

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
OMG, I'm so sorry dude. It's one thing to have it stolen, and another to find it like that. Just curious, what is all the crap inside? That thing must have been burning for a hell of a long time! I cant understand what took them so long to find it...especially if it was burning like that for a long time. Good luck with your next car, weather it be a 7 or not.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looks like those will be the final pics of the lude. That sucks bad. Did they just ditch it in the woods or something? How is the RX-7 search going?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
damn dude that sux bad man...try taking some daytime pics so we can really see what's going on dude ;)

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got the call from state farm today...they are paying it off and i get 10k exactly....plus the 5k from honda...so atleast they didnt dick me...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
damn im so sorry man im crying for you

·
Registered
259 Posts
have you even began to look at them i mean i know your reading but when do you plan on buying one? and you'll ge the TT 5spd right?~

·
Registered
511 Posts
yep rx-7s are sick cars my friend just bought a 93 with 19k miles on the dash!!!!! its got some very minor paintwork that needs to be done, but otherwise is very healthy... lucky sob!!

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LuDeSi_93 said:
have you even began to look at them i mean i know your reading but when do you plan on buying one? and you'll ge the TT 5spd right?~
they only come it TT...not a chance in hell ill get an automatic...

ive done my research on the FD..

·
Registered
266 Posts
LudeAction said:
i got the call from state farm today...they are paying it off and i get 10k exactly....plus the 5k from honda...so atleast they didnt dick me...
what u mean plus the 5k from honda?

how would honda give u 5k on top of 10k from insurance?

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
yeah so ummm...are you going to post pics that we can actually make out completely or what?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts