8,463 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
in the middle of that corner theres a dip which upsets the suspension of those stock bouncy cars and trucks. i dont know about that bike. also it was wet a few times . it happens on grand turismo all the time when u drift sometime into a dip it throws the cars. so im assuming that the some of physics apply in real life.

ps man im playing gt3 right now and im waiting to for gt4

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i bet some of those drivers shit their pants coming around that corner...*turns/back end drifts out* WTF THIS IS A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE!!!!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
very suspicious somebody might put something on that road...oil,ky jelly(lol),cooking oil,engine oil,kerosine,banana etc. i remember there was one guy who put 1 million pcs of nails early in the morning in a very busy parkway... thousand commuter flat their tires(sorry dont have the video of that.)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
civic1784 said:
bad driving
Spectator said:
mmm negative.
He's right, bad driving is what causes this "anomaly". The drivers were entering that corner faster than they should for their car's capabilities throwing their momentum off and then trying to correct but they do that wrong as well. A wet road doesn't help either. Looks like a blind corner too which could confuse the driver if there are no signs.
*Yeah it's a blind spot, it looks like it is a 2 lane road but when the drivers are approaching they probably can't see the right lane and that's why you see them jerking the wheel to the right because they realize too late that they're going towards the wrong lane.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts