Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if this has already been brought up or not, but some people were saying there is no qualification. If you look just right of B-Spec mode right before a race, it says practice. If you go there, you can qualify for a poll position.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
justinedok said:
Dunno if this has already been brought up or not, but some people were saying there is no qualification. If you look just right of B-Spec mode right before a race, it says practice. If you go there, you can qualify for a poll position.
in most cases, with my 725 HP...I "qualify" for pole from the start :hehe

but yeah is it really worth it though?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never qualify anyway. Especially when I have something way more powerful than the rest of the competition. lol I was just lettin the people that were complaining about it know. lol

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
hondapride59 said:
it actually is worth it...on rollign starst u can fall behind over 5 seconds...u start at front and u are ahead 5 seconds....
But the lap you use to qualify could be time spent actually racing. When you're not a patient person, these things matter. :p

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
But the lap you use to qualify could be time spent actually racing. When you're not a patient person, these things matter. :p

yea but ist only for big series races and i dunno...i only do it sometimes but it helps alot no matter how fast ur car is when u have rolling starts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Plus B-Spec drivers tend to suck ass at passing... mines getting better. If they don't have to pass anyone, maybe they will mess up less...

~Peace

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
interesting.......there are some tough races when u get down and dirty..haha.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just realized, qualification is only available on some races. I think just the series races so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.