Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone here has a thermal cat back exaust. Its what I'm looking into getting but was wondering if it was worth the money and had a good deep loud sound as well as performance boost...also wondering where the cheapest place to get one was. Or should I go with the zigen fireball??

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
blackaccordlx said:
go with the fireball... youll like the way it looks on your car better than the thermal
i have to disagree on that one... the thermal comes w/ dual chrome tips that look very much like the ones on the stock muffler, and much better than the fireball which looks like every other coffee can on the market. for that reason its the only aftermarket exhaust i would ever buy. def. get the thermal, especially with your sweet black car :tu2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the feedback and the nice stuff about me car....I really appreciate it. I have wanted to go with the thermal but the only thing is I'm getting the buddy club 2 body kit which personally I think looks awesome but I don't think that the thermal exaust will fit...I could always cut some out but...hmmmm...I'm gonna have to think on that, I don't what the coffee can look but somthing small might do good...I want a deep sound...a good loud sound...so only time will tell...but the fireball is cheaper...the $530 is going to set me back for the thermal....but more then likely I'll get that...lol...thanks again.

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
racer_rcjmtu said:
I was wondering if anyone here has a thermal cat back exaust. Its what I'm looking into getting but was wondering if it was worth the money and had a good deep loud sound as well as performance boost...also wondering where the cheapest place to get one was. Or should I go with the zigen fireball??
ive heard the 5 zigen fireball. it sounds like the typical ricer echausts and looks the same. ive heard the dc thermal on several cars including the accords. from my experience the best sounding exhausts out there are the dc thermal and the greddy evo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts