Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
my first set of wheels were konigs and i won't go back...

for that price listed on the website, i've purchased a set of buddy clubs for $34 more, a set of volks for less, and a set of ssr's for the same price. :shrug: beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

if you like them at the price they're at, then go for it.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i hear people bag on konig all the time but i've never had problems with mine. i bought them because the stock alloys were looking really rough and the price was right. given the choice i would have went for a better name but at the time they were new and nobody had them, unlike the rota's i was looking at.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well then could some of u guys post some pics of that style rim ( i want either gunmetal or the bronze w/ the silver lip) that look good on a silver accord?

post at will:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank for the rim post i really like the 5zigen and the g-maes rims but if anyone else could post some gunmetal rims w/ a silver rim or anyother rim color besides polished aluminum? thanx :clap

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
HyperFlow02 said:
thank for the rim post i really like the 5zigen and the g-maes rims but if anyone else could post some gunmetal rims w/ a silver rim or anyother rim color besides polished aluminum? thanx :clap
The G-Games are pretty dark man; the lip is polished to a shine.
They also come in polished aluminum which is the ones that I have.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts