Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this local crx body is in deecent shape.. need motor he wants 800$ canadian or best offer.. i was thinking about offering him 500$ for it and just rebuilding it. new motor/tranny everything and if i sell my lude and my blazer i will have enuf money for a REALLY NICE build basicly about 7,000$ for motor and parts. its just an idea. what could i EASILY put into it.. for a reasonable price wich motor would be best to start with? b16? b18? d15? i dont know much about crx's i think if i did this right i could have completely build block sleeved and boosted? throw me some ideas people.. thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i would do it

buy the crx, then buy a b16 or possibly b18 from homotorsonline.com (best service, cheapest prices)

i would say go for teh b16...then get hasport mounts, shift linkage, get the optional lsd tranny if you can.

then redo suspension, body work...and paint

you should be able to get all that done with 7g towards it

·
Registered
435 Posts
hondapride59 said:
i would do it

buy the crx, then buy a b16 or possibly b18 from homotorsonline.com (best service, cheapest prices)

i would say go for teh b16...then get hasport mounts, shift linkage, get the optional lsd tranny if you can.

then redo suspension, body work...and paint

you should be able to get all that done with 7g towards it
that b what i would do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.