Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Why do you wanna sell the lude?? You were really excited when you first started coming around the board to get it. Anyways, I think the WRX is pretty damn ugly!!! The EVO is tight though...especially the yellow. What are the specs on the new EVO??? Anyways I say EVO, but good luck in deciding... :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you're gonna do that, why not the 350Z?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow u still remember that trboh22

haha good memory

The Evo VII is supposed to have 276 hp and do a 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and 1/4 mile times in the high 12's...I've seen evo's running the 1/4 in 9 and 10 seconds...so definitely an awesome car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a 5th gen prelude...I've got aem intake, tanabe rm exhaust, MSD ignition, blaster 3 coils, sparco plug wires, 18" Katana Concept Fives, Neuspeed Sport Drop, Painted side skirts, APR V-spec wing, Pioneer headunit with system, smoked tail lights, everything is cleared, carbon fiber shift knob, racing pedals, indiglo gauges, i'm sure i'm missing some stuff.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
don't forget the lancer its a mitsubishi.....SHIT reliability.

Subaru...HAHA those are but ass ugly and are POS's...

just my opinion I guess.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
if we are getting j-specs... the 276 is UNDERrated. All the top cars in Japan have a rating of 276.. that's the "legal" rule, they have to advertise it that way.

Yeah, but the EVO is just an amazing car. You'll be challenging M3's and Z06's. And once you start modding, damn your gonna need a helmet to drive to school. But good luck finding one when they come out..... I'm pretty sure they'll be limited and wouldn't see be surprised to see people shell out 40k for one. :eek:

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
remember, insurance on those wrx sti's are going to be outrageous. just recently the insurance rates on the wrx's have skyrocketed after they realized that every owner is a kid, and they keep wreckign them. i cant imagine what the sti's going to be like. mitsubishis arent crap, theyre just not as reliable as our hondas. and also, wait off on the 350Z (awesome car) because they're thinking about turbocharging it in 2004.

peace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.