Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok heres the story. im looking for a project car/daily driver car anyway.... i know a dude who has a "junkyard" not many cars but there all crap. anyway i was looking through his shit and foind a BMW 633 CSI it has an M series badge but i think its just a badge. anyway he says the car runs and all but it doesnt have a head. but he says he has the head in his shop. and the paint on the car is crap cause its been in the texas sun for 2+ years. anyway he says he will let me have it for the price of the engine and tranny. but im thinking i dunno about that. anyway this isnt the exact car but it damn near what the one im looking at looks like.

what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4533764800&category=6129

edit: oh BTW the one im looking at is a European model. all of the interior and gauges are in German

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yeah but i really like it. plus if i get it nice and good itll be speed and style. its got a 3.5 liter straight 6. and the dude says it runs so i seriously could see my self doing a turbo charger on that thing. i think ima offer the dude 700 if he can get it to run

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.