Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1st PRELUDE movie

http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4249368778&dl=1

This is the first movie I've ever made.....so please bear with me. I'd love to hear feedback good or bad I dont mind. I'm only 17 so cut me some slack on the professionalism in the vid. Thanks

Chris

PS. I know it will probably ask you to sign up on Imagestation.com but it only takes a couple seconds to do....then you'll get to see my vid, and perhaps post your own. It lets you post up to a 40 mg clip. Mine is only 10. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I can view it too

when editing you need to keep some type of sequence/story going. you used a lot of jump cuts (changing from one scene to another) you probably could have used some cross fades and some fade in and fade outs check out my site www.kinetaylor.com go into the video section and look at some of the work i did. Especially "A Huge Tale" and "00Spy" take some ideas from those, if you were trying to make a sort of music video then your cuts need to be synced with the beats of the music, like my "2001 Demo reel"

hope i helped
e mail or AIM me if you have any questions

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input.

I'm brand spankin' new so every bit of advice is benificial. I'll check out your vids for some ideas.

Thanks,
Chris
ps. Your link doesn't work. "Page cannot be displayed"

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wish this new digital camera we got recorded sound.. it only does friggin video.. DAMN YOU CANON! DAMN YOOOU!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Mafioso said:
Wish this new digital camera we got recorded sound.. it only does friggin video.. DAMN YOU CANON! DAMN YOOOU!
what canon did you get that dosnt record sound?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Oh snap, my bad.. it's a Olympus D-550zoom Digital Camera..

·
Registered
92 Posts
the video was cool, i'm not a big hard rock fan but the high energy of the song related to the camera work and that white guy bobbing his head pretty well.

i'm not suggesting that you drive wrecklessly but i would have liked to see more exciting manuevers. you have a stick? burnouts. . .smokeshow. . . heelllloooo? and, barefoot driving not cool.

did u do all the camera work yourself? looked like a one man project. i loved the fades you did at the end. what program did you use?

overall great start. keep 'em comming i can't wait for the next one.

i made a video a while ago if you wanna check it out. search my member name and looke for Prelude Video.

peace:cool:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i have a canon s200 and it records video, but only in .avi format. i'd like to change it to mpeg, but everytime i try to convert it, i get errors regarding the audio/video format and it not being able to convert. has anyone successfully converted .avi to .mpeg with a canon camera? the .avi files are so huge for a small 30sec file it's ridiculous...

·
Registered
18 Posts
LOL lmao

good editing and stuff but man, no BARE FEET. nice music, nice to know that i am not the only one listening to punk in my car. but really no BARE FEET. get some freaking CONVERSE ALL-STARS aka Chucks. man i have a kick a$$ pair that have flames on them. oh yeah and more people should listen to punk.

:gundam1:

\m/ it is the hand thingy. thank you, thank you i created that on my own.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
it's not a bad video...just three things:

1. get a chick to replace the white boy
2. more action scenes, washing the car doesn't quite do it for the adrenaline factor
3. get an absorber or a shammy to dry your car

1 - 20 of 33 Posts