Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i broke it off with my gf cuz well my feelings were not growing dew to my love for my ex. My ex was in teh city so i asked her out for coffee today. We talked and i really truely htink she has changed and is sorry. She didnt try to get me back at all cuz she felt horrible but she wanted me back so bad. We talked about alot of shit and cleared some up and just had a good time. At the end i hugged her and she hugged me with so much feeling so hard for like 30 secs. Then i couldnt help it i kissed her and she kissed me and it felt great. I hope it works out but i know that it was best that i broke it off with my gf before she got more serious and got more upset. It was so hard to see her cry though cuz i do have feelings for her just not as strong as for my ex obviously.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Well at least you did the half decent thing and broke it off before it got any worse and you ended up cheating on her with your ex..

Good Job, Remember what goes around comes around.

Ryan

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
u did the ryte thing tho by not leading ur g/f on when u still had feelings for ur ex g/f.....i mean she obviously did feel more for u tho by crying i know been there done that, but it is much better then continuing and as things possibly got better with ur ex g/f ur current one woulda got more attached to u and stuff, neways i wouldnt rush back into things with ur ex go slow and shit kus u never know if she'll do it again

·
Registered
604 Posts
One thing that I've learned through the years and all the girlfriends: if you hook back up, you might realize why you broke up in the first place.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
you guys are praising this guy for breaking some girls heart, hmm makes lots of sense :rolleyes: ........ anyways.... good luck with your ex.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1200mk said:
you guys are praising this guy for breaking some girls heart, hmm makes lots of sense :rolleyes: ........ anyways.... good luck with your ex.
WTF are u talking about im a nice guy so this girl falls for me and i dont want to lead her on so i break up and thats not a good hting. Shes a nice girl i didnt want to do it but i know i had to.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i think he was dealing w/ it right tho even tho there must have been something that he did to make the gal fall for him. He was "honest" after all.

as for the heart broken girl, well, i m sorry for her, but we could only say "shit happens". everybody get to suffer every once in a while. Life has told us that we don't always get to have what we want.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
badinfluence said:
it would have happend anyway,at least he was honest

the point of my argument is this: Why get with someone new if you are not going to throw down 110% into that person, and besides it kinda of sucks that she was kind of rebound. Dont get with noone if you arent completely over the ex.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
1200mk said:
the point of my argument is this: Why get with someone new if you are not going to throw down 110% into that person, and besides it kinda of sucks that she was kind of rebound. Dont get with noone if you arent completely over the ex.
i agree with that one...dont bother to get with someone if ur still wanting ur ex back kus if chances happened and things did work out with ur ex then ur hurting the person ur with, i wsnt praising him i said its better now then later....i mean she was lead on to belive that shit and now shes heart broken better to have her heal now then get more attached to him

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
1200mk said:
yeah,i did not look at it like that.you are right.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1200mk said:
Right on man she wasnt really a rebound but i went out with her and thought that i was done with my ex unfortunatly i was wrong. And i didnt really do anything to make her love me. It was only a month and im a really nice guy and treat girls right so usually when i go out wiht someone they are surprised. They always tell me im so "different" from other guys. Go figuer.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
all i can say now is good luck with mending shit with ur ex and hopefully you made the right decision bro.

·
Registered
547 Posts
You did the right thing, even though it hurts. It's better to break it off right away, rather than doing it later because that's when it hurts the most.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
chewie10 said:
You are weak. You need to spend some time at a monastary.
lol. funny in serious situation, but chewie has a point.
you are being weak. Don't start love someone unless you are so sure you love her, and ready to putdown anything for her.
If you meant to just pimp out, go out with random girls, then hey, i can't argue with you.
but what you meant is love, and you are heart is not 100% recovered from previous love, so that you are not fully ready to have relationship with someone, dont start anything.
You are just going to hurt one innocent girl. think about what she is going through right now. that is just sad.

but i gotta agree that you made a very very good choice, and mad props for being honest. so good part of you.
hopefully you made the right decision, and good luck with your ex. just dont make any stupid mistakes. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
well at least you didnt cheat on anybody. thats always good.

however, i dont know the reason why you broke up with your ex the first time.

from experience: if you guys broke up cause she cheated on you then it wont go right the second time.

when you hook back up with an ex. shit always seems to go back to the way it was.

but aside from all that, good luck

hope shit works out for you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts