this is phat!

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  accordsibling 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Drag-On
Is your accord a auto or 5 speed?

#8 ·
i'm confused

The conversion appears to be flawless and I respect anyone who has the skill to acheive such a feat. However. Why do Honda owners in particular think they have to dress their car up in anything other than Honda style? It's as if Honda owners are wanabes who can't affords the real thing. I'm talking about altezza lights, skyline conversions, phony typr r's....

Enough is enough, just keep it real..and keep it Honda. If you want altezza light get an altezza.
Skyline? then get one.

OEM, JDM, HONDA.

#10 ·
Gotta admit it looks hot, but I wouldn't have done all of that. The R34 conversion looks flawless but why would you do that to an Accord? I couldn't see buying an Accord and spending so much time and money to make it look like a different car.

#11 ·
we had a arguement about this in the girl racer forum, before the board crashed. HAHA this girl has a turbo timer with no turbo, and us guys comment on it, and some girls(LAblueGrl :rolleyes: ) say we are just jealous, And they top it off by saying a turbo timer can be usfull on a non turbo car. Tell me how, what is it called, T-U-R-B-O_T-I-M-E-R, im not hating but its just pain stupidity.

#12 ·
Accord92sir said:
we had a arguement about this in the girl racer forum, before the board crashed. HAHA this girl has a turbo timer with no turbo, and us guys comment on it, and some girls(LAblueGrl :rolleyes: ) say we are just jealous, And they top it off by saying a turbo timer can be usfull on a non turbo car. Tell me how, what is it called, T-U-R-B-O_T-I-M-E-R, im not hating but its just pain stupidity.
hehe plain not pain

#13 ·
once you start moding your car into real custom crap like that you just compete w/others for who has the most "tricked-out" accord. why bother buying an accord in the first place? might as well buy a civic, stretch it out 2 ways and do the conversion and end up with the same result... unless you really like the way accord windows are shaped... whatever the case, i am against head/taillight conversions as well because they take away from the personality of the car. if you wanted that car, why not buy it in teh first place?

gug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.