wrx
ford puma
ford mkI
cooper mini
peugot 206
renault lancia
seat cordoba?
and many more...

they have all the real ralies on all the real tracks, (sometimes i recognize a turn in a real rally on TV from playing the game! and i think to myself "oh ive done that better!")

its got all the real conditions, you can alter suspension, braking strength and bias, power bias(front rear-----ever drive an FF wrx?), short or longer gears, tires, etc etc etc
and after every rally you have to repair your car

and the turbos are loud as hell!

you can do the sickest drifts, especially in the snow and gravel, the hairpins are fun as hell....
the game itself is actually very hard, but once you understand how it works and learn how to drift you can overtake the computer cars in arcade mode on the turns pretty easy......

and the best part is that its all for download! on kazaa...

colin mcrae rally 2.0 is the file name, if you cant find it... i can make it 'available' for you......

and there is a network mode where i think we can connect thru tcp and race eachother!!!

GET THE GAME I WANNA RACE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,012 Posts
I'm in the process of downloading it right now ... still got like 45 min at 41 kb/s :( (bad cable company .. i download like shit)

Do I need a crack or anything or is what i'm downloading the full version already? its like 178xxx kb

· Registered
1,012 Posts
mmmm transvestites .... you sick bastard. ahaha

hopefully i can get this shit to work

· Registered
337 Posts
That game looks so good! real time weather effects! this game has everything! it is a must buy.

· Registered
2,896 Posts
do u use the keyboard to steer? or do u hav ur own controller or steering wheel for the car...i juss can't imagine steering a car using the keyboard..

· Registered
191 Posts
krillz said:
Silicon have you ever tried the network mode? i wana race a human damit!

if your behind a router though you would probably have to make your machine a DMZ host.... wich isnt hard
im behind a god damn firewall at school, and i think i can only play on LAN gamess....FUCK,,,unless there is a way around it :confused:

· Registered
4,607 Posts
SiliCONflow said:
im behind a god damn firewall at school, and i think i can only play on LAN gamess....FUCK,,,unless there is a way around it :confused:

i have the same problem. it depedns on how slack the server is. if u can find a way to change the port range u r accessing u will be set. i cant do that on my server though. they are too strict.

as colin mcrae rally.
i play rallycross championship on the x box. i think it is much better.

· Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, i use the keyboard its not that bad

i set ENTER as upshift and SHIFT as downshift

and the arrows do there job, while spacebar is ebrake, and down is foor brake

its a bitch at first, but you will get the hang of it.....

· Registered
1,012 Posts
my shit still doesn't work .... i've tried 2 cracks from kazaa and 2 or 3 from game copy world. Still, it asks for the cd as soon as i click on the exe ... whether it be regular or network ... any suggestions???:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.