Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
the source F:/ leads me to believe the image your showing us is on your hardrive...upload it on the internet then use that source (e.g., "http://www.photobucket.com/pic.jpg" )

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
There are two ways to post picture in your post or signature.

Here is the basic break down:

1:in order to post a picture you need to have to get the pics online. if the picture you want isnt on the internet then you will have to upload it. if your picture is already online, like you just want to copy from a site that has the pic up. then skip to step 3.

2: some site that offer free hosting for pictures are: We do here at superhonda. www.superhonda.com/photopost/ , www.imagemagician.com , www.imagestation.com, . use these site to upload pictures from your computer to their site.

3: once the pic is online you will need to get the link. you can get the link from any pic online by right cliking your mouse and go to properties and copy the link. the link usually ends with a .jpg at the end.

4: after you get the link then you can post it on superhonda by pasting the link in your post with a "
" after the link,without the quote.
example:
Sorry to hear dude. I motion to have the elderly frequently tested on their ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tryin'

I tried the FAQ's....didn't get any help....I'm a real newbie at this forum thing...Trying to post my pic's but dont know how to go about it.....ANY info will be greatly appreciated :confused

·
Registered
146 Posts
expierence97 said:
Sorry to hear dude. I motion to have the elderly frequently tested on their ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
your assuming the guy wrecked his car, what if hes like an elderly mechanic and souped it up!!!!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
aledee said:
I tried the FAQ's....didn't get any help....I'm a real newbie at this forum thing...Trying to post my pic's but dont know how to go about it.....ANY info will be greatly appreciated :confused
Look one post up man.

your assuming the guy wrecked his car, what if hes like an elderly mechanic and souped it up!!!!
:D Ha, i'll be laughing my ass off if that's the scenario. Let's hope for the best though.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
this thread is about to get the crazy lockdown if pics arent posted in the next 24 hours :lol

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
crdcz03 said:
it annoys me. no pics, no story, just a completely pointless thread.
I'll second that. If you can't get the pictures up tough, but don't start a thread if you aren't even going to get a story going.

Although i'm sorry for the situation the thread starter is most likely in and wish the best of luck to him/her.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Is this some kinda backroom teaser for a movie or something? build up the curiosity and demand before anyone even knows the story? It worked for "Snakes on a Plane"... who knows, this could be the next big thing.. <announcer voice> "Willis, Pitt, and Jessica Alba...What an 83 year old man did to my Lude... This summer.. catch it.."

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sodikai said:
Is this some kinda backroom teaser for a movie or something? build up the curiosity and demand before anyone even knows the story? It worked for "Snakes on a Plane"... who knows, this could be the next big thing.. <announcer voice> "Willis, Pitt, and Jessica Alba...What an 83 year old man did to my Lude... This summer.. catch it.."
:lol2

btw, snakes on a plane = kick ass!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
well im glad this got sorted out.

i mean.. for all we know some 83 year old guy coulda bought his prelude and riced it out and he just wants to show pics of it when he had it and how it is now.

so to that i say... thread closed. 3 in one night must make me a bad person :hehe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.