Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
He is ASN, so he could be an old man, lol because all my asn friends aren't very big themselves. But it's also not that hard for follow a line of cones. But o well, pretty cool vid

·
Registered
682 Posts
sick, he needs to learn to drift.................. REP.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
VwtoHonda said:
He is ASN, so he could be an old man, lol because all my asn friends aren't very big themselves. But it's also not that hard for follow a line of cones. But o well, pretty cool vid
well i dunno if you have played grand turismo but I can understand where your coming from seeing as how it didnt look very fast in the vid. However, if you notice on both of the vids once he fiished the symbol appears in gold. Theres three ranks gold silver and bronze and the kids pulling gold both times, very impressive.

·
Registered
783 Posts
pretty impressive, the kid actually knows how to drive;and understands the physics of the car. I wonder how well I would have faired in gran turismo if they had it back then (when I was his age, that is)

·
Registered
152 Posts
lol im sure it was either a replay or it was someone esle playing in the background.... you can tell in the second vidoe the kid is moving the wheel the wrong way at times

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
he cheats he uses a steering wheel haha. I really dont think hes driving but maybe its one of thoose to good to be true thoughts. Who knows if hes this good now wait till hes old enough to sign contracts and autographs :ahh he will be set for life

1 - 20 of 46 Posts