Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you war fans

imagine literally taking the size of the Current GTA SA map, taking down of all the fricken buildgings and roads and shit, and just making it a forest landscape

stick with me now

on the other end is a german line, and on this end is your line.

No vehicles and a gigantic map full of warfare, you can run around shooting for hours, and you could do missions like drop something off somewhere, when u'd have to be in teh trench

IMO the biggest problem with games right now, is every level you play, is a tiny level... which is why GTA is so bad ass because they give you a world to play in, not a lil box from level to level

yeah i suck and nobody likes my ideas but w/e

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep

in my mind its a ww2 gta basically kinda thing

like you can still commanderr tanks, or long range artillery

the more germans you kill, the higher your rank gets, the more power you have, eventually being able to control most of the frong

you would get different skills in different weapons

if you die you arrive at the army hopsital behind the front, and you have to get back up to the front, which will take time

i dont know how you guys picture it but i seriiously see it as basically any current WW2 game, with the 3rd person view (or 1st optional), with limitless terrain to fight, and real time battles all over the place, with a contineiously shifting front, with missions possible in between

it would be the ultimate World War game :number1

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
ww2 style mercenaries but you could steal biplanes and zeppelins :btu :bounce

great now I have the uncontrollable urge to go steal the goodyear blimp.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
ever play BF1942?

Its very similar to what you ask for, just wait for BF2, it will be FLAWLESS!

·
Registered
500 Posts
There already is such as game. Its called WWII online for PC. Also BF1942 is the same thing but not as big.

Or there is planet side wich is bigger but not WWII.

Load times would have to come in somewhere or the game would stutter like no other.

Come to think of it, Operation FLash point was like that no loading times and the world was huge set of islands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts