Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He has ripped people off in PO and if u know him please let him know that this won't be tolerated........

if u are reading this please send them what they paid for.......

please do not delete.........

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
did he rip you off?? if not you shouldn't post things about things you have HEARD on the internet....a lot of people talked shit on me saying I ripped them off...and I didn't even get money or agree to sell the person any item??? they were mad cause I put it on ebay instead of waiting for them to get money.....which was totally immature. I was also fucked over on a COD shipment and the guy complained about me!!!!! when he fucked me over!!!

But I wouldn't say anything unless you got ripped off yourself.

·
Registered
985 Posts
4bidden said:
lol...i guess youre a noob

prelude online.com
nope dont drive a prelude

i drive a civic dont read about preludes at all

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got ripped off by him so leave this guy alone...yeah i paid for a VAFC and he bullshitted me and gave me the run around for a month and now he changed his AIM name...and won't return my emails...i already filed a complaint with paypal so hopefully i will get my money back...but as for him...NOBODY DEAL WITH HIM...HE RIPPES PEOPLE OFF ON PO.COM

·
Registered
985 Posts
LudeAction said:
your item was sent next day air...you will get a tracking # tomorrow.... im making UPS give me a refund tomorrow because they always return the shit i ship.....FEDEX from now on...
yea and you smell like ass so STFU

hehe lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.