Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
its ok for a computer generated video... only part i liked was when the mustang blew up and went over the cliff... nothing better than toasted domestics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
krnxextacy said:
its ok for a computer generated video... only part i liked was when the mustang blew up and went over the cliff... nothing better than toasted domestics
it reminds of an intro to a video game...the chevy must have no top end cause the stang kept coming back...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
now that what i like to see domestic muscle cars racing through the back country woods. also i too loved the guy in the mustang blowing up and dying.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,417 Posts
very cool vid. i think im one of the few members on sho that appreciates a mustang or a camaro (or domestic cars in general).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
fathead said:
very cool vid. i think im one of the few members on sho that appreciates a mustang or a camaro (or domestic cars in general).
They're rare, but I'm one of them. I have been in my friend's Z28 a bunch of times, and it is pretty damn burly. Also, probably surprising to most guys here, it handles really really well. I test drove a '99 Mustang Cobra, and I fell in love. I still love my Honda, but the sound of that Cobra...damn! By the way, when I got back to my car, the clutch felt like it was broken! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlackEG_Si said:
They're rare, but I'm one of them. I have been in my friend's Z28 a bunch of times, and it is pretty damn burly. Also, probably surprising to most guys here, it handles really really well. I test drove a '99 Mustang Cobra, and I fell in love. I still love my Honda, but the sound of that Cobra...damn! By the way, when I got back to my car, the clutch felt like it was broken! :D
when i bought my car the only other choice was an typeR but the people selling it used wanted too much for a yr old car (23k+)...so i got a GT...i love VTEC but i REALLY love the torque of my stang:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
587 Posts
fathead said:
very cool vid. i think im one of the few members on sho that appreciates a mustang or a camaro (or domestic cars in general).
i have no problem at all w/ domestic muscle. mustangs can look good but personally i think they were made cheap, i wouldn mind having a 90-93 though or a newer Cobra. i like the engines and performance of camaros but i think theyre UGLY. but i LOVE firebirds.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top