Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
01SHPearl said:
I guess crower is comming out with a stroker kit for H22 H22a H22a4 H22a5, H22a7, H22a8, H22 2.5L B. To turn the H22 into a 2.5. Saw this on ebay. Check it out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BC-2...categoryZ33616QQihZ019QQitemZ8073218492QQrdZ1

If anyone knows anything about this let me know.
Peace
Ya that's Frank at Pocketrockets, those stroker kits aren't even there yet until sometime this month I think he told me. I've had him do a couple of cylinder heads for me. Actually he's suppposed to be working on my present cylinder head. Sent him payment over a month and a half ago, sent the actual cylinder head to him 3 months ago. Everytime I ask if any headway has been made I get told no headway.

Don't get me wrong from what I know about Frank he's a good guy but I'm getting pretty pissed off about my head. Golden Eagle turbo block sitting in my basement and the only part I need gets put off to do other shit. If I don't get the head soon I'm going to go nutz. When you haven't drove your car in over 2 years reliably and all you need is a part you paid $1233 for you get kinda pissed.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
01SHPearl said:
I guess crower is comming out with a stroker kit for H22 H22a H22a4 H22a5, H22a7, H22a8, H22 2.5L B. To turn the H22 into a 2.5. Saw this on ebay. Check it out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BC-2...categoryZ33616QQihZ019QQitemZ8073218492QQrdZ1

If anyone knows anything about this let me know.
Peace
All I know is Frank can build some kick ass motors, offset cylinders and 100mm stroke. I guess you've never seen his H27 motor on ht? Over 300hp all motor. I just cannot believe no headway has been made on my head. I guess good things come to those who wait. The last motor I had put down 193 to the wheels ( with 8 bent intake valves and obd2 ecu). I think much of it had to do with the hand portwork and bowl transition work he did and that was just on his basic head package setup. Contact him he's been dying to sell one of these stroker packages!

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
gurusan said:
the 100mm stroke is a bit scary.
So is not getting your head in return for a $1200 payment when it's been 4 months. Especially when the work was fully paid for well over a month ago I'm sure. I'd be lest worried dealing with the 100mm stroke, he knows what he's doing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.