Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Why don't you search yourself? Just head over to MSD website. God, the internet is making kids so lazy nowadays. :noo

·
Registered
699 Posts
unaTEINable said:
Why don't you search yourself? Just head over to MSD website. God, the internet is making kids so lazy nowadays. :noo
no shit. do your own fucking research......its not hard. :byye

·
Registered
866 Posts
gurusan said:
Yeah why do you need to retard your timing? n2o? Turbo? a wha?
He's got Naws! :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
??? do i need anything else for the digital 6+? does everything come in the kit?
comes with everything except for a switch for the 2 stage rev limiter. If you choose to use that feature you'll have to get that. You may also need a few electrical connectors and wire, depending on what you decide to do...

I would also get one of their blaster coils. They're only like 30 bucks, and push out a ton more power than the stock coil.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bob12345 said:
comes with everything except for a switch for the 2 stage rev limiter. If you choose to use that feature you'll have to get that. You may also need a few electrical connectors and wire, depending on what you decide to do...

I would also get one of their blaster coils. They're only like 30 bucks, and push out a ton more power than the stock coil.
2 stage rev limiter? whats th for. u have a link? :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
2 stage rev limiter? whats th for. u have a link? :)
launch control...you sit there with the clutch down, bouncing the rpms off whatever RPM you set the MSD at, then as soon as you release the clutch and let off your switch, off ya go...

I was working on figuring out a way to wire the rev limiter into the nitrous switch and the clutch switch so that the rev limit would come on when the clutch was down, and the nitrous would go off at the same time, but I never quite got the relays figured out...

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bob12345 said:
launch control...you sit there with the clutch down, bouncing the rpms off whatever RPM you set the MSD at, then as soon as you release the clutch and let off your switch, off ya go...

I was working on figuring out a way to wire the rev limiter into the nitrous switch and the clutch switch so that the rev limit would come on when the clutch was down, and the nitrous would go off at the same time, but I never quite got the relays figured out...
i really dont need that. i just something simple to retard timming for the nitrous.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
i really dont need that. i just something simple to retard timming for the nitrous.
I'm not sure there is something simple any more...

MSD used to make a little thing that was a knob you mounted inside the car that when you turned it could retard timing to whatever you wanted, but I think you still had to have one of their ignitions for it to work. I dunno if they still make it though...

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bob12345 said:
I'm not sure there is something simple any more...

MSD used to make a little thing that was a knob you mounted inside the car that when you turned it could retard timing to whatever you wanted, but I think you still had to have one of their ignitions for it to work. I dunno if they still make it though...
yeah ive seen those. i think crane cams made smething. im trying to keep it around $200 in price. i found the 6+ for 280$ or so

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.