Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up your tips for flirting.

1) SMILE!
2) make eye contact for at least 2 seconds... this WORKS trust me. and if you make the eye contact and smile at the same time, even better!!

anyone have anymore?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
3.[yoda voice] be one with the pimp.. you must master the pimp with in your self before you can use the pimp for good, but beware the dark side[/yoda voice]

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
actuailly the best"pimping" method is to not pimp at all. lal that pimp daddy playa shit has been played out. just be humorus, and kind, it has worked for hundreds of years, and its also what seperates the men form the biznnatchez

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
infinatenexus said:
actuailly the best"pimping" method is to not pimp at all. lal that pimp daddy playa shit has been played out. just be humorus, and kind, it has worked for hundreds of years, and its also what seperates the men form the biznnatchez

cool... cuz i definitely dont wanna be a "biznatch":p

·
Registered
594 Posts
stare at her when your walking by and say "Hello" in your sexy voice

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
ArtcbluRsx said:
or you can just be an asshole to her...lol...last guys finish last =)
last guys finish last? is that some weirdo San Dimas Zen shit? "San Dimas High School Football rules!!!!" hahaha j/p! :mad:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
haha..i meant Nice Guys Finish Last....damn..i mustve been really tired when i posed that..lol SD HIGH football rules..the Ataris...its funny cuz the Ataris never went to SD High, they only labeled the song that title because of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure...

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
ArtcbluRsx said:
haha..i meant Nice Guys Finish Last....damn..i mustve been really tired when i posed that..lol SD HIGH football rules..the Ataris...its funny cuz the Ataris never went to SD High, they only labeled the song that title because of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure...
DUDE, strange things are afoot at the Circle K..... I never knew it was a song, I dont keep up on popular music, that was all bill and teds :p

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
i was thinking more of dont use those corny pick up lines...

Girl: "How does my shirt look?"
Guy: "Great" *eye brow thing only guys can seem to do* "but it would look better on the floor."

and how about listening... not just talking...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehe im a fan of:

me: "you owe me a drink"
girl: "i do?"
me: "yeah cuz when i saw how beautiful you are, i dropped mine."

this thread was almost jacked :eek:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I agree, be nice at first. If that doesnt work, be and asshole. Lots of girls like assholes for some reason. Cause it makes them think about you more. Or be an ass one time you see them. Then cool the next time. Fuck with their heads like they fuck with ours.

My problem is i dont like being an ass. Even thought most girls think im pretty hot. I dont really pick up that many girls. 1. Because im a nice guy most of the time. 2. I hate just going up to girls and starting a conversation. I want them to do all the work. Even though most girls wait for the guy. Im going to a party tonight though with this girl i like. So far being a nice guy has gotten nowhere for me. So i guess i try being a dick. Even though i hate playing stupid games like this. You gotta get the girl to notice you.

I think its not so much being a dick. You just gotta take charge of the situation. You cant make them think they are better then you. Thats another one of my problems. I am a really laid back guy. So sometimes i let girls walk all over me without even noticing. then my friends are like "dude what the fuck are you doing" then i just get pissed off at the whole situation.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
beemrmem3 said:
I agree, be nice at first. If that doesnt work, be and asshole. Lots of girls like assholes for some reason. Cause it makes them think about you more. Or be an ass one time you see them. Then cool the next time. Fuck with their heads like they fuck with ours.

My problem is i dont like being an ass. Even thought most girls think im pretty hot. I dont really pick up that many girls. 1. Because im a nice guy most of the time. 2. I hate just going up to girls and starting a conversation. I want them to do all the work. Even though most girls wait for the guy. Im going to a party tonight though with this girl i like. So far being a nice guy has gotten nowhere for me. So i guess i try being a dick. Even though i hate playing stupid games like this. You gotta get the girl to notice you.

I think its not so much being a dick. You just gotta take charge of the situation. You cant make them think they are better then you. Thats another one of my problems. I am a really laid back guy. So sometimes i let girls walk all over me without even noticing. then my friends are like "dude what the fuck are you doing" then i just get pissed off at the whole situation.
its true boys.....lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
how about just telling them your great in bed, you have a BMW and flash 20,000 bucks in there face. that should work.

·
Registered
594 Posts
RacerZero said:
how about just telling them your great in bed, you have a BMW and flash 20,000 bucks in there face. that should work.
yeah it would work if i had a bmw and 20k,

But seriously just go up to the girl, try to start a convo, and be straight forward with her you'll have better luck

1 - 20 of 44 Posts