Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow members,

Looking for advice from you knowledgeable folks before I make my first Honda purchase. The year range I am interested in is the 2019 in specific and I wanted to know if there are items or certain things I need to look into the vehicle when doing my inspections. You guys surely have a lot of tips in terms of maintenance or high priority items to verify when purchasing so I wanted to create this thread to see if I can get any assistance in that regard.

I have a 2019 Honda Accord Sport, in my sights and its a real beauty. This car REALLY fits my budget but i'm a bit weary as it has a salvage title. My uncle has said that salvage title doesn't really matter much but other friends commented that they would step back from the deal. Let me share some insights maybe I can get your opinions on if this is a good deal or not? Anything I should verify in person or with a mechanic when checking out this vehicle?

Link to the ad: 2019 Honda Accord Sport Low Miles Smog & Ready - cars & trucks - by...

2019 Honda Accord Sport
84154 miles
automatic
White in color
Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part

· Super Moderator
672 Posts
if you are going to buy a salvage title car, this is what i would do first make sure your insurance company will cover it, if you are getting a bank loan check that also and then have it inspected by a shop you trust. pay them to do a pre purchase inspections, a good tech will find if the repairs were correct or if there is a safety issue. and if the current seller isn't willing to let you get an inspection on it then walk away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts