Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm not trying to flame or anything, but have you considered other tires? I've only heard BAD things about the nt450's. Other than that, i've never been to tire.com. How much are those tires going to set you back at that site?
Peace and goodluck.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill_take_one said:
I'm not trying to flame or anything, but have you considered other tires? I've only heard BAD things about the nt450's. Other than that, i've never been to tire.com. How much are those tires going to set you back at that site?
Peace and goodluck.
For those who know me, if I post on any subject my man, I don't take offense to any response or become defensive...so no need to worry. As far as a better tire...well there are very few "all season" tires with a directional tread pattern, so I opted for these Nitto, which BTW I researched and asked around and I found 2 ppl have them on their cars....both at work, and if they put them on the BMW's and their Impala SS, well they can't be that bad.....now I ask if anyone shopped at tire.com...?.which is where I'm buying these....thanks :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
If you are looking for all seasons, check out the Dunlop SP Sport 5000's. They are an Ultra High Performance All Season Tire. The tires perform great! They have great grip in the wet and dry and I heard the grip in the snow is very good. I haven't been able to try them out in the snow yet due to the crazy spring like weather we're getting in MD. I got them in the 205/50/15 size. Best purchase for my car. Those stock shitillins had to go. As far as ordering from www.tire.com , I haven't, but the person I ordered the tires from went through tire.com to get them for me. Got my tires fairly quick and was happy every after :D. I think they are a good company to deal with.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
v00tecsi said:
How much do they want for them?
I'm getting delivered today at work ( checked federal express' tracking#) $62 a piece + $29 shipping and handling......not bad a grand total of $277 american
I'll get them put on my car for about $15/ea valves included, I saved close to $52 in taxes alone......:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts