Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
how much life do you want from your tires?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
then get some yokohama parada's or some FALKEN AZENIS

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
who cares about tire life if all you are doing is fucking racing around giving us all a bad name

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
88 rex said:
Good luck getting 20K miles out of the Azenis......Great grip but short life.
Agreed, the Azenis will last you about 6 months of track usage. Try getting a set of tires that you drive on the street, and then a light pair of wheels with two drag radials on them for the track.
if you don't want to change your tires then you may have to just deal with the tires wearing out or slower times.

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
first off fuck you crxtc i dont street race so dont assume shit you dont know about i go to the track to race.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
then why in the fuck do you want street tires with a 20-25k life....if you are at the track just use normal street tire....drag slicks....or NITTO cheater tires

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
because i bearly drive the fucking car and id rather run what i brought,rather than going to the track yanking out the seats, changing tires,and shit. why you gotta be such a dick about shit you dont even fucking know me to judge me!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
read your name...NUFF SAID....and besides.....like i said....falken AZENIS.....if you rarely drive it then those tires will be fine.........stickey as a mother fucker.......they will be plenty for you

·
Banned
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the name was one my friend put on there i couldnt think of anything better so i kept it belive me im not.if you can think of a better name let me know maybe ill change it.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
you have a rex or a hatch?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Azenis

I have Azenis on my car and the tractionm is insane.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I like Kumho. I have the Ecsta Supra 712s on my car now. Their rating is 280 AA/A. Very good grip, and not expensive at all. :) I like them much better than my Nitto NT450's. :p

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
riceboyzc said:
because i bearly drive the fucking car and id rather run what i brought,rather than going to the track yanking out the seats, changing tires,and shit. why you gotta be such a dick about shit you dont even fucking know me to judge me!

How many miles do you put on your car for the year?? If its not really that much then I guess you could be alrite with a set of Azenis for awhile, especially if you dont race that often. You mite get a year out of them. Not too bad considering they are really cheap tires.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
how bout u guys chill out first of all... second if u rarely drive teh car get some drag radials.....if u want to spend some $$ get azenis for normal street driving all around and a set of mickey tompson ET streets...thats what id do

1 - 20 of 21 Posts