Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
damn that was fast... It really make me miss my honda... I'll have another one. one of these days... :D GSC motorsports is a cool place too.. I've order a few thing from them.. they have really great prices.. :btu

-Chad-

·
Registered
682 Posts
siiick.....
REPS!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
what was that thing he was pulling in the in car shot...the ebrake?

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
rev 2 10k said:
yeah prolly. That way he can rest the clutch at engagement point and not go anywhere

·
Registered
671 Posts
did the truck just give up? no where in site

·
Registered
198 Posts
rev 2 10k said:
did the truck just give up? no where in site

ahahahah.... it was a hemi.. the guy didn't wanna hurt the honda's feelings... :giggle :lmao

-Chad-

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
rev 2 10k said:
I was wondering that too. but the guy who said e brake is probably right because if you watch his left leg you can see him load the clutch up, and he dumps the clutch and the handle at the same time so prob.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
Yeah that was pretty sick, still need more ALL MOTOR VIDS ON HERE THOUGH.

i'm waiting for preludedriver99 to make videos of his allmotor h22. 7k build up......should be a nice video

·
Registered
512 Posts
That thing he was pulling was some kind of brake. Probably just a hand brake. You could see the guage building boost before he even left the line.

I wonder how much he was boosting because if you look closely, it looks like he's boosting past the gauge's upper limits. Is that a 30psi gauge? :ek

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm pretty sure what it is is liek a 2 step usually theres a button and when u push this button it acts like a rev limiter and you can set it to launch at a certain rpm and when you let the button (or in this case the handle) down it defeats the rev limiter and your on your way. Just that I think though... It's hard to me to explain things. :lol2

1 - 20 of 27 Posts