Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good reputalble "tuner" shops around the Clarksville/Nashville/Memphis area. I need to get my car worked on and I don't want to have to trailer it all the way to Dallas. Let me know. Robert

·
Registered
60 Posts
There is one shop here in town that I got all of my parts through for my swap. The shop name is Scoggin Enterprises. They do mostly oval/dirt track racer stuff but there is a guy named Bill that works there. He is VERY knowledgeable about hondas and aftermarket stuff. They are located off of Wilma rudolph Blvd. If your going away from the mall towards the highway, go under the bridge to the highway and you will see Cracker Barrel and a BP gas station. Turn right on the road that runs up the side of the gas station across from Caracker Barrel. The road will curve a couple times and then you will see their sign on the left side of the road turn in their drive way and go to the building with all of the big windows everything else is their garages and warehouse. I think Bill has weekends and Fridays off. So go sometime during the week. Let him know that I sent you. Chris with the CRX. He usually is in his office in the back so you will have to ask one of the guys at the front counter to get him. He can help you troubleshoot, find a fix, and where to go if he cant do it himself. He's a lot of help. If you have any other questions you can give me a call this weekend or email me and [email protected]. I will give you my phne number through e-mail if you need it. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts