Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have checkes Hparts for an underbody front lip in flamenco black and they dont have it listed. H&A has them for $250. Does anyone know where I can get them for under this price? All black coupes with kits....where did you get yours and for how much????? Please help. I have 3 pieces of the kit and i dont wanna be stuck without a front lip!!!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The early 2000 models came in Flamenco black. The ones released mid-late 2000 came in Nighthawk black pearl! Anyone have an answer to trhe original question though? Help me out guys.

· Registered
24 Posts
MiKeY said:
when the hell did the 2000 coupes come in Flamenco Black??
MiKeY is right. The '98 and '99 models were Flamenco. 2000 was when they switched over to Nighthawk Black and they haven't changed since. Flamenco is more of a flat black, while NBP has a blue-ish color to it under the right lighting.

· Registered
24 Posts
RAW42G said:
The early 2000 models came in Flamenco black. The ones released mid-late 2000 came in Nighthawk black pearl! Anyone have an answer to trhe original question though? Help me out guys.
I picked mine up when the first ones hit my dealership in September of '99 and it is definitely NBP going by the color code when you open the driver door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.