Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i woke up this morning to have my boosted built b17a1 del sol gone. the guys from fall river mass who stole it were smart to go to honda and make a key from the vin. what they didnt expect was to get in the car at 3:30 in the morning to find that it wont run for them. im not stupid there are 8 tings to do to even get it to turn over<duh its a race car. so needless to say these smart guys pushed it out of my driveway and pushed it a mile from my house to STRIP it and were caught by the popo taking off fenders. fenders..??? there are 600$ injectors and a 300$ feul rail staring at them and they tryed taking fenders/?
lol sorry for the inconvienience of my car not starting but thanks for leaving it running condition. i am very lucky to have it back but be smarter next time ill be out with a shotgun waiting.

p.s. spread the word you know who you r

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
your seventh post wasnt bad at all.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
i like how he thinks. except i believe castration should be a one of the punishments for such acts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
my car cant have a key made by the vin, and you gotta pop the hood to see it :D

Anyway, the motion sensor on my pager alarm will let me know if you even get close to it. If you then manage to take it still. The cops will be informed via Lo-Jack where its at... :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
haha! nice post yo.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
fenders? FENDERS? was someone paying them to be so fucking retarded?!?!?! How were they even smart enough to get a key made? All that effort.....for fenders they HAD to have known they wouldnt get off nearly in time for anybody to see them

·
Registered
88 Posts
what's more chickenshit than fucking with another man's automobile

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
they had to be smart Mexicans to get the key but for the fenders it sounds Mexican. sigh @ failure.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
if they were smart enough to get a key made, maybe they coulda been smart enough to figure it wasnt starting for a good reason, then run some wires to get it up and running. I wonder if they ever heard the term "hotwire"? Wires to the ignition and starter?

·
Registered
359 Posts
omg i had a dream that someone stole everything from my car.. now i want something to protect my baby.. im going to get an alarm system and start with some steps of preventing anything like this

·
Registered
133 Posts
they had to be smart Mexicans to get the key but for the fenders it sounds Mexican. sigh @ failure.
not too many in fall river thats for sure.

this was some homegrown white trash action. I'm sorry to hear about it but i'm glad they didnt get far. I worry about my grey little sol every night :x

·
Registered
80 Posts
what's more chickenshit than fucking with another man's automobile
X3

The first night I parked my Sol in my driveway someone tried to break into it to steal my system. They fucked up the stripping on the driver and passenger side (which are already perfectly good at leaking without any assistance). What kind of MORON thinks they're gonna get into a honda with a screwdriver and coathanger? You best believe the next day I put an Audiovox AX900 with starter disable, shock sensor, and personal pager LCD in my baby. Now I can leave the top off and if someone so much as sticks their arm in the cabin it'll let me know. And if I'd have caught them castration would have DEFINATELY been the first order of business. I HATE a fuckin thief. Glad your vitals are still intact.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
wow settle down

my method works great. take the faceplate ofthe radio withy you, and leave the car dirty as hell. aint no one gonna try to grab a dirt bucket with no radio face.

also try to get the custom "tear" in the driver seat:D

·
Registered
621 Posts
hmmm... so your going to sit outside your house all night with a shotgun waiting??? why don't you just get the proximity sensors? i wish i had a shotgun... then i could sound cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts