Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AIght, since I value the opinions I recieve in here, and I have had my wheels for quite some time now, I think it might be time to start looking for some new rollers this winter. Looking at the color of my car, what do we think I should get?? I like chrome, cause it looks nice when they bling, and they make my car stand out...and I am sure not to many in here like chrome, so let me know what I should get for my CIV. Thank in advance.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
depends on the rims

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Yeah, what style rims you looking into? Me, I'm not a fan of chrome.. I don't care if anyone else has it, but it's not MY style..

Gunmetal would probably look pretty good with your CF hood.. I dunno..

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...I was thinking gunmetal also. My friend has some hyper black wheels, and they look tight.

My only scare, is that what if you get rims, and then you hate them cause you have never seen them on the car before. this is why I need to get good at Photoshop. Thanks for the replys though.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Shit job, but you get the idea.. it was difficult to make it look good b/c the wheel was on a white background originally.. not to mention they don't even look gunmetal anymore.. Maybe someone else wants to mess with it..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts

These are what im getting pretty soon

gotta love the polished lip:)

·
Banned
638 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
hey oshkyciv, is that the WW type W front end? damn that looks good. but i wouldnt recommend chrome on any import, much less a civic. IMO, nothing looks worse, almost a desperate atempt for attention

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ExtremeCiv said:
hey oshkyciv, is that the WW type W front end? damn that looks good. but i wouldnt recommend chrome on any import, much less a civic. IMO, nothing looks worse, almost a desperate atempt for attention
Yeah, thats the W type. I like it, not to crazy. Looks smooth.

I will admit, I like chrome, I dont care what car it is. I think it makes it look nice. many people disagree but I like it. Now that my car is orange, I am thinking gunmetal or hyper black.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
OshkyCiv said:
]

Those are tight, what do those run about??? I think the polished lip makes the whole rim!!

the ssr competitions run about 375 for the 17in wheel. They only weigh about 13 lbs :D

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Lswanie said:
the ssr competitions run about 375 for the 17in wheel. They only weigh about 13 lbs :D
Please note.. that is $375 PER WHEEL.. Those wheels are light, but they're expensive too.. I like 'em though, haha :D

16" is a bit cheaper, and 11.2lbs per wheel..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts