Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to "what" aka "2jzSuPRaTT" aka "2jzSuPRagTTe". Yes we all know who you are, and how you can't rap. One question though: why do you keep coming here? Seriously man. We come here to learn new things about our specific Honda, and to share our knowlege with others. This is a community of people sharing the same interests, Honda related or off topic.

In the beginning you come here as 2jzSuPRaTT, pretending you know all when it comes to Honda. Then someone who really knows what they're talking about calls your bluff. Over and over and over again. So then you start the shit talking, until you get banned. Figure you'd learn a lesson and either a) fuck right off, or b) get a new user name and start over the right way, which you did.

So now you're known as 2jzSuPRagTTe, the "new noob" who asks noob questions, but get polite answers like every new person does. I was a noob once, I still am in some areas. It's no big deal. But soon that normality isn't cool enough for you, so the shit talking once again starts flying. Why man? Who the fuck do you think you are? Some sort of a Keyboard Warrior? The mods gave you a second chance by not banning you by means of your IP number. You figure you wouldn't fuck it up. WRONG. IP ban for you!

So now you're back again, by means of a different computer or you have dial up internet or you reset your connection for a new IP. Wow you're real smooth... Now I'm beginning to wonder if you have a life outside of a computer... Probably not. Anyways, this time you're back with a vengance, bustin' out your ill rhymes and all, trying to ruin our threads with your one and only bullshit rap. By the way, mods can delete individual posts, so you're not fucking up anything really. Oh and threatening to kill people? With what? Those wack rhymes? :tu Good luck homeboy...

So what I'm trying to say is, just leave already, you're not impressing anyone, or winning any battles. I got home tonight and decided to check out SHO before I go to bed, and instead of reading something interesting, I have to read about your dumb ass. Do us all a favor and go drink some antifreeze. I hear it tastes like Kool-Aid :bye

Now after re-reading all of this, I've decided I want my 10 minutes back. You're not worth anyone in this whole worlds time, not even your mom. Shit she's worth my time though ;)

I'm gonna post this anyways, hopefully someone enjoys it.

Goodnight.

·
Registered
24 Posts
well said

it probably was a waste of your time writing all of that but it's good to see you posted it nonetheless :tu .

i've read all of the posts about this loser and it's been amusing to read those pathetic raps of his, i've had plenty of laughs.

but the thing is, he's probably going to keep coming back because he likes feeling like he matters and that he's making an impression (albeit a bad one) on us, and because he simply likes getting attention.

maybe the answer to his problems lies in NOT taking your advice about the antifreeze (does it really taste like Kool-Aid?) and not doing what we all want and that is to just piss the hell off.

i think i'm with everyone else in saying that it's sad that he really doesn't have anything else to do but waste other people's time.

maybe he should add some motor oil to the antifreeze and make some cocktails - it might have the desired effect a bit sooner! :w00t

·
Registered
321 Posts
I give it three weeks, or when ever his mom lets him back on the computer. you know i say if he gets back on here again, i think we should just don't reply to anything he says, just act like he never posted anything.

·
Registered
321 Posts
yea true that, but you know deep down inside we all like arguing with him. :D

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i read in the bathroom at walgreens that "what" aka "2jzSuPRaTT" aka "2jzSuPRagTTe" was gay...i dunno if its true, can n e one here verify that?

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tienlude said:
i read in the bathroom at walgreens that "what" aka "2jzSuPRaTT" aka "2jzSuPRagTTe" was gay...i dunno if its true, can n e one here verify that?
I'll ask my gay friend Charlessssss. He says he's the biggest catcher he knows :eek :bounce you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts