Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and nervous bout getting her pregnant. But she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out she wrapped her legs around me...'BE MY BABY'S DADDY!' ...I couldn't get out on time...FML...

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
you never know she might not get pregnant... chances are slim only if the moon is right she'll get pregnant.

i've freeked out before when a condom broke. I never told her and a few weeks later she got her P. I should have said something, but she'll worry about it and miss her P.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
WTF
motherfucker have to punch a bitch in the stomach
i would hang her upside down by the ankles and pour my own special mixture of bleach, spermicide, and sulfuric acid into her vagina and let it sit for a minute and 30 seconds...100% guarantee of no baby...

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
All you guys worry bout is getting girls pregnant??
I'd be more worried bout Cock rot or stuff like that!
Shit'll fall off nowadays from nasty nookie diseases :ninja
Yeah the old pull out method don't work, me and my girl were using that method :rolleyes
see above 2 posts for cure to said problem.

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Yeah the old pull out method don't work, me and my girl were using that method :rolleyes
stfu English tea time

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Ehhh all of the common diseases can be cured in two weeks... Unless the Brit girls keep their vags as dirty as their tea stained teeth..... Just bang Susan doyle... You know nobody has been there yet ....

·
Super Bacon Mod
23,754 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
stfu English tea time
Get the kettle on then fella. ;)
:D

Ehhh all of the common diseases can be cured in two weeks... Unless the Brit girls keep their vags as dirty as their tea stained teeth..... Just bang Susan Doyle... You know nobody has been there yet ....
Susan Doyle is Scottish not english.:D
And if you think all girls (nice ones) don't carry stuff your wrong.:(
And yes about 50% of the stuff is curable with medication but the other stuff will fuck your world over.
One thing to bear in mind, you have unprotected sex with a girl your also having unprotected sex with the other 5+men she had sex with before that.
I'm disappointed i thought you had more sense then that. :idiots
Well thats my preach for the day. :lmao

***STD statistics for the USA***

1 - 20 of 28 Posts