Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new to this board...i'm about to purchase some shocks but i need some input...has anyone ever had any experiences with the tokico illuminas? if so how was the ride and quality?
thanks

dan

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I really like the KYB agx adj shocks. I have been told from many people that they are much better shocks. I ordered mine from coximport.com 350 shipped. not to bad of a price and I am satisfied with the shocks! I am also riding on skunk2 coilovers dropped 2 inches.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was checkin those out at first..but kinda got turned off cuz of the low price..figuring they werent that great...but are u sure that theyre worth it? i mean, how long have u had them? and hows the ride quality? input is very helpful to me..

dan

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
RudeLude said:
i was checkin those out at first..but kinda got turned off cuz of the low price..figuring they werent that great...but are u sure that theyre worth it? i mean, how long have u had them? and hows the ride quality? input is very helpful to me..

dan
They are very good shocks...I have had them for 6 months about and they still look new. The adjustment is easy on them and they can be made very stiff and not stiff at all...4 setting for every shock. I highly recommend them. Tokico are not as strong as these KYB's...especially lowered.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool man...thanks

i really appreciate it...i'm off to buy them
later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts