Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
tegggy said:
No Vin I guess? I know he was in the talks. Great can't wait!!! All the little idiots will be out drifting around city streets now. :bash :mad
or drifting right out of the movie theaters once there done seeing it. :byye

·
Registered
147 Posts
why is bow wow in it. i hate fuckin bow wow. movie looks coo just wish they didnt have a gay ass white guy and black guy. Didnt they learn from the second one?

·
Registered
306 Posts
i know i've seen her in some movie or something, or was it a tv show... don't remember. anyway that reporter guy copped a feel and she just laughs about it heh, sweet. the FNF video looks like fun, though I'm sure it'll have a bad influence on youngsters :(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Fing A cotton

That movie is fucking stupid I know this know and everyone will know it in the future.......... First of all you can't have guns in Japan WTF were they thinking....... Fuk it I don't even care this is a STUPID movie

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
this one looks better than the others, seriously, another no named actor make trillion in a movie about cars. at least this time it looks like there are real crashes. (as opposed to trying to launch a skyline off a drawbridge and it not even getting scratched....)

·
Registered
849 Posts
that looks bad, and i don't mean the cool bad, i mean omg its worse then 2f2f.
if the next movie doesnt' involve vin diesil it will kill the series, it'll turn into star ship troopers filled with no names.

i'm not saying vin diesil is a fantastic actor but hes damn funny to watch, and sooo easy to make fun of him, BRING VIN BACK!!!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
This movie looks off the hook.....Catch my Drift. LOL wow I can't believe I even watched that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
WOW there is going to be alot of accidents this year because of that movie, those kids with front wheel drive cars that think they can drift theres only one front wheel car that can drift and thats witht the owner and thats that TOKIKO GREEN EJ from JAPAN

1 - 20 of 44 Posts