Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres the deal. im 25 an ive been talk with this chic. she like that same shit i do. she ride dirtbikes, has 2 jet skies, her own place, tight ass jeep(lifted w/rims an tied), she like 4 wheelin in this, she has a horse, she snowboards, an shes a relistate agent. she like starbucks..like me. :p an she works out everyday at the same gym i do. we have alot in common...but the problem thats killin me is shes only 18. WTF. i dont know what to do. i havent done anything with her..but she a real cool as chic. shes doing pretty good for 18. shes also going to college. what u think. em i being flippin stupid for being interested in a 18 year old?

thoughts comments welcome

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
age isn't important (within reason) and shouldn't get in the way of a relationship. I think as long as both members feel comfortable with the difference in age then its no big deal. Shes of legal age limit, and it seems that she is very mature for her age, so why let numbers get in the way

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
h22lude said:
age isn't important (within reason) and shouldn't get in the way of a relationship. I think as long as both members feel comfortable with the difference in age then its no big deal. Shes of legal age limit, and it seems that she is very mature for her age, so why let numbers get in the way
yeah thats what i was thinking. she is very mature for her age.

thanks for usefull info +repped

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Well she's an adult so there is no problem there.

Other than that, I would have to say that it's just
whether or not the age difference shows in the intelect:
is she interesting or just not mature enough.

So if you are having conversations on the same adult level,
go for it.

Reactions: DrivinVtec

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ib042129 said:
Well she's an adult so there is no problem there.

Other than that, I would have to say that it's just
whether or not the age difference shows in the intelect:
is she interesting or just not mature enough.

So if you are having conversations on the same adult level,
go for it.
okay..im liken these responses. she very smart. not like a little kid. i just feel a little weird...maybe im not used to it or something

+repp thanks for info

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
okay..im liken these responses. she very smart. not like a little kid. i just feel a little weird...maybe im not used to it or something

+repp thanks for info
Thanks for the rep.

But yeah ignore the fact that there is an age difference and just see if you
will feel comfortable or not.

·
Registered
166 Posts
normally id say be a little warry since she is younger than you, by over 3yrs

but if she got all that stuff herself, and she has a good steady job like that shes def gotta be mature as all hell

tap it, din it, and do whatever hah

·
Registered
156 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
well heres the deal. im 25 an ive been talk with this chic. she like that same shit i do. she ride dirtbikes, has 2 jet skies, her own place, tight ass jeep(lifted w/rims an tied), she like 4 wheelin in this, she has a horse, she snowboards, an shes a relistate agent. she like starbucks..like me. :p an she works out everyday at the same gym i do. we have alot in common...but the problem thats killin me is shes only 18. WTF. i dont know what to do. i havent done anything with her..but she a real cool as chic. shes doing pretty good for 18. shes also going to college. what u think. em i being flippin stupid for being interested in a 18 year old?

i met this cool chic witch is my g/f now but at first she was cool. she was goin to a cosmatology school, loves cars, loves hondas, loves to go off roadin, wanted to learn how to work on cars, we both loved the same exact things. i can hold a good convo with her better then anyone.

But she is 18 and im 21 i know not a big diff but tryin to help. cant blame a brother for tryin.

p.s. shes asian 2 :number1

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
i say go for it dude, how many chances are you gonna get to be with a hot young chick

and if she gets on your nerves, go to the bar, she cant follow

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I met my gf i was 25 her 18. Well actually i met her when she was 17 but i didnt make a move until she was of age :D

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
DrivinVtec said:

This thread should go in the EQ section. Also, you need to work on your writing.

Being 18, she's not jail bait. But, she'll probably dump you in the future because she has bigger and better aspirations.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
fartbomber said:
This thread should go in the EQ section. Also, you need to work on your writing.

Being 18, she's not jail bait. But, she'll probably dump you in the future because she has bigger and better aspirations.

Depends on who ends up wearing the pants in the relationship IMO.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
tqhx said:
Depends on who ends up wearing the pants in the relationship IMO.
The dude is asking for relationship advice in superhonda.com forums. I think we know where this is going. He's going to ask her out. They are going to date for a while. Things are going to be all smooth. And then one day, from out of the blue, she's going to want more space. Then, drivinVtec will become drivingDaeWoo. Pretty sad. We don't want to see that happen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.