Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
dude i LOVE ur car. It looks so good, well at least the exterior, the interior is so so lol just cause u have a Big 'H' on ur middle a/c vents. Nice job man keep it up, oh ya can you tell me if those front rotors increased any kind of performance at all? they look really nice! +1 rep

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hamadiscool said:
dude i LOVE ur car. It looks so good, well at least the exterior, the interior is so so lol just cause u have a Big 'H' on ur middle a/c vents. Nice job man keep it up, oh ya can you tell me if those front rotors increased any kind of performance at all? they look really nice! +1 rep
I wouldnt recommend getting those. those are ebay brembo cross drill/slotted. they have stress cracks on them. i need some new ones. when i get knew ones im not getting them drilled..just slotted.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hamadiscool said:
So how is the paint on the wheels holding up??? I was thinking of repainting my wheels since one of the rims got messed up real bad. Thanks dawg :D
really....pretty good. it be almost a year i think is it fine. i just have some scratchs on it from rocks or what ever. im going to be dueing my wheels i think maybe this week. i dont know yet. but this time im going to take off the tires.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i need to get red adjustable seat. i had 2 sparco speeds but i didnt want one on the passanger side because if i go on long drive with someone..they might want to lean back an sleep. plus i only race with one person in the car. :p

the can of paint is about $5 a can. its cheaper at walmart. go there. i used close to a can per wheel...maybe a little less.

I wasnt sure about those stickers either. they have been on for about 1 month or so. i might take them off. i dont know yet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
to tell u the truth, i actually like the stickers they blend in to ur car reall well. Its like a layered cake, gold ad the bottom then the black then gold again and to top it off black. So in my opinion it should stay :p Now dont call me a rice boy :D for that

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hamadiscool said:
to tell u the truth, i actually like the stickers they blend in to ur car reall well. Its like a layered cake, gold ad the bottom then the black then gold again and to top it off black. So in my opinion it should stay :p Now dont call me a rice boy :D for that
hahaha. ive been told i was rice in my old crx. :lol2 [email protected](NA). hahaha rice. whatever. i dont care if someone says im rice..they cant beat me. :p but im still not sure if i wanna kep them.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.