Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
dyneste said:
Argh they always have the same daym attitude with american cars. fuckin pricks.
they have that attitude to EVERY car that isn't british. EVERYONE. but you know what, that is the best fucking car show i've ever seen, motor trend is FUCKING BORING, and they never do the fun stuff with cars like these guys.

you might hate them, but they put one hell of a show together.

·
Registered
382 Posts
bojacks said:
they have that attitude to EVERY car that isn't british. EVERYONE. but you know what, that is the best fucking car show i've ever seen, motor trend is FUCKING BORING, and they never do the fun stuff with cars like these guys.

I agree, the only cars they have full praise for are supercars or cars like the Noble, Elise...
they really dont discriminate, they dislike Jap interiors and exterior styling, they said the NSX-R was bad. they say BMWs are too expensive and have boring styling..... but it depends on the person. Fifth Gear is less negative IMO.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
bojacks said:

You are right. They praise no car! They are hard on them all! That is what a car show is supposed to be. They drive the shit out of them and give them an unbiased review! The best show (not just car show) out there. I love it.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
well, back to the car.......that sixteen is sexy, id like to get one of those,,,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.