Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
duh the fucking thing wasnt stock for sure im mean yea stock internals and all but look when he revs it how fast the boost goes up and they dont come stock with a bov so he had to of been altering the motor

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
jdmboy16 said:
duh the fucking thing wasnt stock for sure im mean yea stock internals and all but look when he revs it how fast the boost goes up and they dont come stock with a bov so he had to of been altering the motor
they do come with BOV ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdmboy16 said:
the car was stock in the video the only thing i had was the mp bov if u look i'm shifting before 6200 rpm witck is stock rev limiter. now i have stage 2 w/toys and can ealsy peg 160 mph and when the weather gets better i'll do another top speed run peging the speedo past 160mph with stage 2 w/toys also i think in my srt-4 vs moded 03 svt cobra or srt-4 vs moded sti video u can see me run the car to 6400 rpm cause the stage 2 rev limiter is 6500 rpm's.
also on the top speed run i was only boosting 12-13 psi on a 60-70 deg night my stage 2 pegs 20 psi in 4th & 5th gear also watch the video that shows the boost gauge when i installed the stage 2. it's not the same boost as the night of the top speed run I HAD NO MODS BUT THE MP BOV WITCH DOES NOT ADD POWER SOUNDS COOL THO i just got a host i have 7 dv tapes of videos so i am just starting to cut um and post um some of my videos of my nissan and stang are 4 years old i got my srt-4 in june 03 so some of thoes videos aer that old got my stage 2 april 04

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
I've seem to have watched a lot of srt videos of late and once again I say between 120 and 140 isn't impressive. I'm not saying my car is the best but it's a built h22a4 in a 3000 lb car and I say without boost that srt4 gets ate on a obd2 ecu! I'll make a vid because I know the lude pulls way harder between 120 and 140 mph!

·
Registered
184 Posts
jdmboy16 said:
yur a tool, shut up.

The BOV adds NO POWER and its from mopar. Its a plate that has 4 ports which directs the inlet air in the atmospheric pressure and gives that loud shhhhhhhhhhh sound. And Stock top speed runs average 156mph+

Move on jdmtoy.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Its not that bad, but I've seen N/A hondas run that fast. And yeah...it's still a neon. But yeah I've been beaten by a neon in my STOCK 1993 Civic Si for fun, I mean its only .4L more displacement and he had I/h/C/E and the fact that I can't drive. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts