Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
DontRevMe said:
is this honda/acura only? or sho member are all welcome?

anyways sounds cool:)
Ditto.

I also think that anyone claiming an ET should have to put up a timeslip AND a picture of their car, with the number on the car matching the number on the timeslip. There's a lot of bullshitters on here.

If the domestic guys are indeed invited, I'll put up a pic of my slip. I've got the car pic in the sig already with my comp # on it.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
you guys are mre thne welcome in my book , but i tihnk this should apply to the hondas and acuras in here. . . seeming it is SUPER HONDA.COM

·
Registered
215 Posts
i think this should include all SHO.com members...as for me i have yet to take my car to the track since it is quite a long drive but im gonna wait for a good day and go out there...i'll post a slip as soon as i get one

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
ArtcbluRsx said:
300 have viewed this thread...but not one timeslip has been put up....lol
Yeah but in the other one right below it there is...

Tomorrow when I don;t feel as sick as I am right now, I'll edit all the non slips posts...

·
Registered
57 Posts
this weekend I am going to dyno my car
with and without nitrous.
I hope to put atleast 170 to wheels
It should be done friday or saturday
I may also run the 1/8 at brainerd optimus I am not sure yet
for sure though I am going to keep all of you informed I may need help posting my dyno results so if someone would give me their e-mail I can send it I would greatly appreciate the help

keep in mind now I have a b18c1 with a few mods to it thats why I hope to atleast be running 170 I do have adjustable cam gears, but I heard you only need to adjust the intake like 2 degree's to get good results not sure but I will find out this weekend Like I said no bullshit I am doing this for sure and I will need help posting

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
the typhoon was the sport ute and the cyclone was the pick up wasn't it? anyhow.....nice times. both of those trucks were bad ass. too bad they cost too damn much. they still hold a decent price over them.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.