Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
1/4 mile time and mph

I have timeslips but haven't put them on, but this is my car and the time and mph. LS/VTEC stock bottom end with usdm integra typeR pistons stock top end with skun2 stage 1 cams. A very mildly built motor.

·
Registered
582 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
not sure if ill come close to the tope ten..lol..but here my setup
93 prelude Si with jdm h22a, cai/h/e/vafc/cam gears/p28ecu...

[email protected] 101.76..my slips are on this site somewhere ill have to find them, as for pics of my car someone would have to host them..peace

·
Registered
104 Posts

This is @ 7 PSI my BTM crapped out and could not add any more boost with out the lovely sound of DETNATION 300should be a breeze with my BTM and some more boost!

·
Registered
104 Posts
2156cc said:
11.31 @ 116 mph
all motor 95' civic hatch:rolleyes:
Wow how did you get such a good time ? @ 114mph I was only able to pull a 13.3 ? a poor sixty foot obviously, Can you give me any pointers? thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
MAXPSICIVIC said:
Wow how did you get such a good time ? @ 114mph I was only able to pull a 13.3 ? a poor sixty foot obviously, Can you give me any pointers? thanks
13.3? I guess that pass was made on street tires? I use M&H 22x9x13 slicks.
If you have a good after market clutch then I would try the same size slick that I am using or a 24x8x13 with a nice set of 13" bogarts up front. You should need spacers and some times longer wheel studs to fit the slicks on the car. Or just borrow some slicks and stuff from a friend and go lay down some easy 12' sec passes. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
sweet thanks right now I run BFG G force drag radials. i have a full face ACT waiting till my CM is completely toast do you think it will hold ?/ I believe it is stage 5 the most until you get to pucks? thanks again

·
Registered
8 Posts
I used to run a 4 puck A.C.T. but I switched to a twin disc clutch master set up(same as lisa kubos old turbo civic). I have to say the cm set up is the shiznit. I broke the 4 puck but I don't know how, I don't make crazy horse power. I have not had much luck with the act brand and alot of the "hard core" drag racing people I talk to say they do not like them either. Not to say you made a bad choice it might work fine for you. What stage cm were you using? Stock flywheel?

To answer your clutch question I need you to answer a few questions. Do you drive your car daily? Road race or drag race more. I Know you are using a ls motor but what tranny are you using, is it cable or hydro. How much power do you plan to make when you are done with the car. Do you care how hard the clutch pedel is to push down? The act you have, is it a extreme pressure plate. Because you can have a extreme pressure plate with a normal style friction disc (non puck). I am guessing that is what you have, If so that is another reason I bought a cm twin disc. The extreme pressure plate I had was around 3,200 lbs of pressure. (more pressure = more crank movement or crank walk) The cm is rated lower and works better.

jeremy www.race101.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the imput as for my set up currently I have a stage One CM on a stock flywheel with a 96 ls hydrolic tranny. ACT sells there disk seperate so I bought just the disk to use with my clutch masters preasure plate since i heard that CM plates are better than act I believe CM have the same preasuyre plate to stage 3 or 4 the only thing that changes is the disk right?? Currently I am making 266 on 10 psi on the dyno we had much more room with fuel but my BTM went bad and we had to stop there the tech doing the tuning said 300 would be easy on my set up no my car is not a dailly driver I have a 94 accord and 00 CR-V. Once again thanks for your time I really appreciate it. :D

21 - 40 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.