Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
1995 Civic DX D15B7 (102hp) Hatchback (canadian model) 5spd bone stock, intake air resonator removed, KYB AGX in rear only, Energy suspension bushings in rear only, Suspension Techniques F/R w/o front oem swaybar kit, ES motor mount bushings, best E/T on 175/70/13 (oem) [email protected], 205/50/15 [email protected] 2.4ish 0-60 ft times. This thing doesnt have any torque to launch. so extreme clutch slipping was needed to get best low e/t's.

Not so exactly crazy times.. just wanted to give this info for how not bad a 1.5 liter motor can do.

soon its time to put her in the garage for winter, but before that happens, I will have the front suspension done. Then in late spring to early summer, the H22 will be put in. Then i will have some real times than those sissy 16 sec slips :rolleyes

·
Registered
19,019 Posts
track's too far... but on the street (measured out 1/4 mile and stopwatch.. :hehe ghetto shit) I ran a 13.89 no idea how fast cuz my speedo stops at 85 (according to the stopwatch) while smoking my tires through 3rd on a motor that burned/leaked oil hardcore, ehh rebuild's finally done maybe i'll make the trip to a track once danny put's a new motor in his talon :hehe (downshifted at 6000 rpm :hehe silly ricer)

83 Ford Mustang GT: 351W, Edelbrock Performer RPM Manifold/Cam, Edelbrock Carb, Dual Exhaust W/ Glasspack, Cervinni's Fiberglass Twin Ram Air Hood, Accel Coil, Edelbrock Air Filter

Reactions: Nathan123

·
Registered
114 Posts
2156cc said:
11.31 @ 116 mph
all motor 95' civic hatch:rolleyes:
wHOLY CRAP i'M SLOW!
How are you guys running times like this all motor? I didn't even know that was possible.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
japslapr said:
wHOLY CRAP i'M SLOW!
How are you guys running times like this all motor? I didn't even know that was possible.
Lighter cars. Slicks, or cheater slicks. Usually stage 2 cams or better with quality head work. Generally bored out blocks as well. Quality tuning with the fuel system.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
-=Zeqs=- said:
Lighter cars. Slicks, or cheater slicks. Usually stage 2 cams or better with quality head work. Generally bored out blocks as well. Quality tuning with the fuel system.
18,000 car + $40,000 in mods= disqualified from this post cause it was an AMERICAN TRUCK!

DOH!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Chiovnidca said:
Chiovnidca said:
D16z6, Greddy kit w/extras-about 12 psi, Hondata and no weight reduction. (even have the spare tire and tools in the trunk) It was very good at spinning the tires. The best i've been able to do on street tires and street drag radials is low to mid 14s.

With slicks and alot of burnout and starting line guidance

Anybody have a horsepower guestamation for me?
somewhere between 210 and 220 hp but you should go get it dynod.! I don't even like to guess. then it's always a let down.! :giggle

·
Registered
18 Posts
in sig at bottem.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Supacharge said:
11.5 @ 124

7.6 @ 100

FULL INTERIOR STREET CAR 00 Si COUPE ON PUMP GAS

dammm, you got some pics and timeslip

·
Registered
199 Posts
RLZ ENGINEering, the guys who built my car, ran 10.2 @ 142 in their turbo 4 hatch, on PUMP GAS and a 60-1 turbo .............ANNNNND a freakin b16. i dont have their slips, just thought i'd throw some props to them

·
Registered
894 Posts
Papiowhisperer said:
Here's some numbers from Dec 23rd. The car was running sweet, I could have improved on the time below.

14.459 1/4 MI
95.03 MPH
2.301 60'
9.448 1/8 MI
.806 RT

Is your car stock?

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.