Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
All motor GSR HB running mid 10s and im an idiot...............Ok and car inthe video blowing blue smoke all the way down the track and right before it takes off? If I was there I would be able to smell that nitrous and he had his friend rev up while he was recording so you couldnt hear his car...... :lmao

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
HatchMack said:
All motor GSR HB running mid 10s and im an idiot...............Ok and car inthe video blowing blue smoke all the way down the track and right before it takes off? If I was there I would be able to smell that nitrous and he had his friend rev up while he was recording so you couldnt hear his car...... :lmao
where in his post does it say all motor? learn how to read.

its a boosted stock GSR motor tuned on AEM ems by carlos.

wtf smoke are you talking about? He is shooting a flame his motor is being held at a high RPM bouncing off a rev limiter aka launch control. There is nothing wrong with his motor.

gtfo noob.

·
Registered
325 Posts
HatchMack said:
yeah i have to agree with 2.2 your a tool and my car is in the 9's now and thats all boost no nitrous there is no need for nitrous on my setup and that flame you saw oh guess what thats the 2step that helps me build boost to get out of the hole quickly so before you go and post something that obviously you know nothing about do some research

·
Registered
325 Posts
93turbo16 said:
I am right behind you.

10.7 @ 127

Completley stock 93 B17A1

1.67 R/T first time out on 14 psi.
man you car must be extremely light to run that time on 330hp especially with that trap speed

·
Registered
687 Posts
my 1/4 time used to be 15.7 but since i put in my VTAKK its now 5.4 @ 369 mph :ahh

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Stock block

13.8 at 103..i'm faster now with the bigger cams..but still almotor :p

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.