Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
That is awesome. It seems like the stuff is only visible in the cameras point of view, but it's still awesome. You can totally use that to visual car creation, or just play army men. That is amazing.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
good find! at mississippi state university, they have this huge box called the "cave" & there are a ton of projectors & reflective walls that let the 3d come into play just like that vid. i was involved in one of the demonstration projects & when i was in the box, i could pick up 3D flowers & set them down & what not. also, i had a 3d stick in my hand, i hit a bee-hive & it was realistic with all the angry bees swarming out. crazy new shit that they are coming out with.....

·
Registered
357 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
good find! at mississippi state university, they have this huge box called the "cave" & there are a ton of projectors & reflective walls that let the 3d come into play just like that vid. i was involved in one of the demonstration projects & when i was in the box, i could pick up 3D flowers & set them down & what not. also, i had a 3d stick in my hand, i hit a bee-hive & it was realistic with all the angry bees swarming out. crazy new shit that they are coming out with.....
thats wild.

·
Registered
783 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
wow, and imagine owning a house filled with these projectors & reflectors. It'll be a crazy wonderland...
I can only imagine how it would be to live there while under the influence..

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I dont get it...how is all of that being produced ?

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
The thing that sucks is it could be used for good stuff such as city planning,road construction plots,re-routing rivers for the environment and such but it will get used to kill people more efficiantly(war and shit like that)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.