Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im sittin there on wet pavement with my 98 HX e brake on with the wheels perfectly straight smokin em for like 30 sec. when i go to turn around i makes some BAD poppin..every time i turned while rolling..so i idiled it home and when i got back i cranked it and it was perfectly fine....both ways it was fine but when i turned around when i smoked them it was all fuked up...did the cv just slide a little and just pop out r something?????im lost

·
Registered
501 Posts
check your axles. like to pop out from the tranny when you do stupid things. Hoefully that is the prob and nothing in tranny itself.

Did I say "we" in that sentence with "stupid things?" :tu2:

·
Registered
65 Posts
i was doing some "doughnuts" in my accord this one time back in my high school parking lot and had almost the same thing happen...My bro and I looked at it and he said I might have messed up something with the power steering...not sure if the same sort of thing can happen during a burnout....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i asked my friend WTF happend and he said cause only 1 tire was spinning that the cv axle will want to pop out. no biggie we just got under it and popped it back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts