Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...
new person retard questions. i got a 93 corolla and i want to get it a little higher then 90 mph. having a mildly difficult time of finding parts to do this, and was wondering if anybody had any info on throwing a turbo or super charger on it. would do it myself if its possible (i'm sure it is, but not sure how), so if anybody has any info or good sites to check out, PLMK
thanks
-jim

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
jmz250 said:
hey everyone...
new person retard questions. i got a 93 corolla and i want to get it a little higher then 90 mph. having a mildly difficult time of finding parts to do this, and was wondering if anybody had any info on throwing a turbo or super charger on it. would do it myself if its possible (i'm sure it is, but not sure how), so if anybody has any info or good sites to check out, PLMK
thanks
-jim
would recommend selling it and getting something alittle faster.
buying the turbo would cost you more money then you need to spend on that car. try looking for a AE 86 (if you can find one), or the older supras.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking of doing that, but the money wouldn't be there if i did. if i do put a turbo on it, i'd do it myself, but i gotta build up the suspension and engine first. the thing is still in great shape (was grandparents car, they took real good care of it), so i should be able to get it fixed up pretty quick. if anybody knows any good sites to find parts or a Toyota-related message board (kinda figured i wouldn't get a ton out of a Honda site, but its a start), LMK
thanks
-jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts