Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
And my bro has done both, made lots of money and now likes track more.....there are emergency and crews on site to help you out if you get froggy and get into trouble. There are no cops to watch out for and no need to worry about friends/loved ones/civilians/other people that arent racing.

What the hell is your point man? because lemme tell you, if you ever race on street and we find you in a car accident, we'll go call the police on your ass and help for the other person you hit (if any) and if the other person wants to get froggy on ur ass, we'll help them.
DONT STREET RACE AND DO NOT PROMOTE IT HERE ON SHO

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
dood seriously what the hell~~ ive been following up on your post.. are you that hungry for a race? how old are you? you are in your teens right? because you sure act like one. seriously i think you've been watching 2fast2furious a little too much...

i'll race you on buttonwillow. 91 crx right? or if you wanna drag, california speedway is going to be open on the 22nd of this month.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
ignance...

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
okay, we'll race at a REAL track....none of this pussy ricer bullshit.

Big Willow on Jan 29

PM me if you're not a pussy and we'll set this shit up

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
oh and this will be your last warning. the rules clearly state not to post illegal activities such as street racing. one more infraction and you will be banned from superhonda :byye

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.