Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont get me wrong love my EUROs but everyone in my town has got them and i just LOVE thos stock tails on the 99-00 Civics, so if you want My APC brand EURO tail lights with the 2 ovals, the first gen. ones, get ahold of me, i'll trade!

· Registered
4,659 Posts
chaser2 said:
dont get me wrong love my EUROs but everyone in my town has got them and i just LOVE thos stock tails on the 99-00 Civics, so if you want My APC brand EURO tail lights with the 2 ovals, the first gen. ones, get ahold of me, i'll trade!
here just do what i did, it looks SOO nice, and i'll gaurantee NO ONE has them around where you are. custom paint the top half all red and they look similar to OEM 99-00 tails BUT you still get the custom red circles lit up when you brake at night, they look so rad, trust me! ;)

ghost

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright ghostrider, me and you got to hook up on this genious lighting trasform. what paint did you use? where do i get it? how long did this take, and how the hell do you do it? help me out duder. ttya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.