Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I find out this weekend that someone has traded me my
crap stereo for a rock (via the window). What really sucks
is that it was a $60 el cheapo walmart cd/mp3 stereo that
they probably fenced for $15, but Im left with hundreds of
dollars in out of pocket repairs. Damn theives :mad

So does anyone know the part # for that plastic center
console piece with the bottom pocket that's attached to
that metal bracket (last pic) and the stereo mounts to it?
You can see the broken off plastic mounting points.
I don't have a helms... Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Damn bro' sorry to hear/see that. Not too long ago, my driver side window was busted out, and i didnt have a damn thing in the car at all, i mean nothing. Face of my head unit was removed, glove box locked and nothing in my center consol. But low and behold, they found something to take, they snatched my damn coin holder, which had no fucking money in it!!!! :clap

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...cgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=INSTRUMENT+PANEL+GARNISH

·
Registered
457 Posts
i wouldve stole your rims :D
but my back window was broken. fucking 1600 for a new one! :eek
but we got one for a junkyard. funny thing is someone broke my dads window in his car so we ordered form the same yard.

·
Registered
24 Posts
wow, to be optimistic, atleast the rims are stll there.. the window will prolly be about 50 from a j-yard, and install is a pice of ckae.. atleast you got a cool rock, but i would try to find who gave it to you and give it back, maybe even include a few slashed tires and baseball bat dents..

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah, Id like to find out who did it, but theres just no chance of that. I hope Karma is real though... The police didnt even bother to fingerprint. I think the alarm did go off, cause it made that funny chirp when I opened the door that next day. I guess it was late at night when it happened or it sounded just like everybody else's car alarm here in downtown adams morgan in metro dc. They were in a hurry to just rip out the stereo and leave everything else. Oh yeah, I got lock nuts on the wheels - bought those and the club the day after I moved here :fear Yeah, things could have been much worse...

Thanks MacTown. My coin tray was full of quarters, but they left it, but that little plastic pocket under the stereo frame had leatherman piliers though... Shit!

So is it part #8? I can't read that pic too well...

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...cgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=INSTRUMENT+PANEL+GARNISH

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
phrancis said:
Is it just me or is there a face that shows up in the window... like... the overhang on the house. Is it... Jesus? :ninja

~Peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts