Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ppl...i was wondering what car i sould get...cuz im refinancing my civic and getting a different car...what do u think about the 97' 3.0 CL...or a 99' mustang...any cars that stand out in ur mind that not alot of ppl have???

·
Banned
638 Posts
If you want a car not many people have get a 91-94 Mitsu Galant VR4-turbo, AWD, 5spd, with leather. With a lil flossing you can get those babies in the 350hp range.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Si-OWNER said:
If u are getting Si rims get them from HandA-Accessories.com they are cheap. [/B]
Mind my asking what's up with the craze over Si rims? handa-accessories.com has them pretty cheap and all, but they don't look too special to me. Are they lightweight, good in performance, etc.?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually we met this chick at the collision shop(thats why im getting a different car, crashed twice)..she got some si rims from her insurance..selling them 2 us new, in the box, no tires for 300...what a steal!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.