Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm getting rid of the lude this weekend...which means I have a TON of work to do getting it back to stock as possible. Hopefully someone lives close and wants some parts CHEAP.

It's got a lot of quality aftermarket stuff...keep an eye on the classifieds I'm heading over there right now.

· Registered
908 Posts
i wouldnt get rid of it man i had a titan for a while and my prelude yea its a kick as truck dont get me wrong but to me trading it in to save me 50 a month just wasnt worth it to me. i kept mine and the titan. but good luck tho i guese.:fear

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they were offerin 6000 for the car on a trade, but I think I'm going to sell it to a friend for 8500, and taking his camry in as a partial trade. so i'm going to be getting 6000 from him plus a camry. the truck is 17 if I don't trade the lude in I can probably get him down to 15, I've got $7k to put down puts me at right around $200 a month. with my car traded in, the loan would be $130 a month and a $5800 loan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.